- Yoshiaki Mitsui Founded Mitsui High-tec
Started Manufacturing and sales of dies Company was Located at Tsutsuimachi 1-Chome,Yahata City, Fukuoka Prefecture(present Kurosaki 5-chome, Yahatanishi-ku, Kitakyushu City).
- Succesfully Manufactured it's first surface grinder.
- Shipped the first Die manufactured with full grinding after heat treatment.
- Mitsui Manufacturing was founded with a Capital of 1.5 million yen.
- Developed tungsten carbide die (Notching type).
- Constructed Komine plant(present Head Quarter).
- Established mass production and sales of surface grinders.
- Developed tungsten carbide die for stamping IC leadframe.
- Opened Office in Chigago Illinois, USA.
- Started mass production and sales of IC stamped leadframes using tungsten carbide progressive die technology.
- Developed ultra-high speed dies (1450 spm).
- Developed MAC (Mitsui Automatic Core) assembly system laminated-core binding system.
- Started IC Leadframe plating business and developed automatic continuous
spot plating machine.
- Changed Company name to Mitsui High-tec, Inc.
- Started IC assembly business.
- Mitsui High-tec, Inc. was listed on the Fukuoka Stock Exchange.
- Started Mass-production of photo etching IC leadframes.
- Mitsui High-tec, Inc. was listed on the Second Section of Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Started Tooling parts sale.
- Mitsui High-tec, Inc. was listed on the First Section of Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Developed die technology to manufacture motor core for Hybrid car.
- Five domestic plants certificated ISO14001.
- Developed die technology to manufacture ultra small core with diameter of 2.7mm using MAC system.
- Developed die technology to manufacture ultra thin core of 0.15mm thickness using MAC system.
- Constructed first phase of new state of the art tool and die plant in Nobu, Yahatanishi-ku, Kitakyushu City.
- Founded Mitsui Stamping Co.,Ltd. in Aza Nishikukioka, Oaza Maeda,Yahatahigashi-ku,Kitakyushu City.
- Commenced mass production of マグネットモールド™（Magnet Mold™） (laminated motor cores with embedded magnets have been adopted by the automobile industry and are included in hybrid vehicles)
- Recognized by Moji Customs as an authorized exporter with an outstanding trade compliance record (the first company headquartered in Kyushu to receive this recognition)
- Commemorated the sixtieth anniversary of Mitsui High-tec, Inc’s founding
- Trademark registration of マグネットモールド®（Japan trademark registration No.5466790)
- Trademark registration of Magnet Mold® (Japan trademark registration No.5588240)
- Founded Mitsui High-tec (Canada), Inc.
- February, 2017
- Absorbed Mitsui Electric Co., Ltd. and changed its name as Aso Plant.
- Founded Mitsui High-tec (Europe) sp.z o.o. in Poland.
- Opened Office in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Constructed Gifu plant in Kani, Gifu prefecture.